Purchase 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
You will gain the essential skills and in-depth knowledge for determining:
- Axis Deviation
- A Systematic Approach to the 12-lead ECG
- Bundle Branch Block Identification
- Myocardial Injury & Ischemia
- Arrhythmia Interpretation
Attend this comprehensive ECG seminar and take your ECG knowledge to the next level. Your speakers Cynthia Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, and Karen Marzlin, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN will focus on the direct application of ECG interpretation in clinical practice and case study analyses, with many opportunities to practice your 12-lead ECG assessment skills.
Cindy and Karen have developed innovative teaching methods that will improve your long-term retention of key concepts through engaged hands-on learning activities, such as the creation of a reference worksheet that includes visual reminders for rapid and accurate assessment. You will use these skills every day in your clinical practice.
12-Lead ECG – A systematic approach
- Limb leads and chest leads
- Single electrode and dual electrode leads
- Lead placement
- Low leads record
- Views of each lead
- Cardiac conduction system and waveforms
- Systematic ECG review
- Clinical application
- Axis wheel
- Quadrants of axis
- Quick approach for axis assessment
- Degree of axis
Bundle Branch Blocks (BBB) and Hypertrophy Identification
- Right BBB Morphology
- Left BBB Morphology
- Left anterior hemi-block diagnostic criteria
- Atrial Hypertrophy
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy
Patterns of Myocardial Injury and Ischemia
- Myocardial injury patterns
- Patterns of ischemia
- Reciprocal changes
- Evolutionary ST / T wave changes
- Pathological Q waves
- Interpretation in presence of BBB
- Specific types of myocardial infarction
- Anterior wall
- Lateral wall
- Inferior wall
- Posterior wall
- Right ventricular
Complex Arrhythmia Interpretation
- Mechanisms of tachyarrhythmias
- Evaluating wide complex tachycardias
- VT versus SVT with BBB aberrancy
- Identify correct electrode placement required for accurate 12-lead ECG acquisition.
- Differentiate normal from abnormal patterns on each lead of the 12-lead ECG.
- Determine cardiac axis using lead I and aVF.
- Describe the 12-lead ECG features seen in atrial and ventricular hypertrophy.
- Contrast the features of right bundle branch block from the features of left bundle branch block.
- Recognize patterns of infarct, injury, and ischemia on the 12-lead.
- Utilize morphology in Lead V1 and V6 to differentiate ventricular tachycardia from SVT with aberrant conduction.
- Recognize long QT as a risk factor for Torsades de Pointes.
Tag: 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin Review. 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin download. 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin discount.
Let's purchase 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - discount, 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - review, 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - cheap price, 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - download, 12-Lead ECG – Cynthia L. Webner & Karen M. Marzlin - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect