Purchase Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Until now, choices were limited if you wanted to learn how to use IASTM. You had to buy expensive tools and attend an expensive class that locked you into one way of applying Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization.
Not anymore. Taught by industry-leading experts in movement assessment and therapy, these hands-on certification programs equip you with all the skills you’ll need to begin using IASTM with patients tomorrow — without spending thousands on equipment.
Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification builds on the fundamentals with innovative applications that integrate the latest neuroscience research. Master cutting-edge treatments for pain, tunnel syndromes, nerve entrapments, neuropathies, tendonitis, and other common conditions.
- Review the myofascial sequencing model and discuss the neuroanatomy of the dermal/fascial subsystem
- Evaluate the research on IASTM with respect to connective tissue gliding and pain modulation
- Demonstrate skin/fascial glide screening process
- Practice, demonstrate, and integrate advanced fascial tooling techniques
- Identify the most common cutaneous nerve entrapments of the trunk and extremities
- Apply dry fascial gliding treatments to address cutaneous nerve entrapments
REVIEW OF FUNDAMENTALS
- Movement, mobility, and motor control
- Mechanical/neurological effects of instrumentassisted techniques
- Principles of mobility restriction
- Interfascial gliding
- Principles of sensory modulated pain control
- The IASTM blueprint:
- Graded exposure system
- Tissue tolerance concept
INTRODUCING SENSORY BLIND-SPOT IASTM
- Neurological connection
- Sensory stimulation – interoreception, pain gate theory, neuromatrix model
- Graphesthesia technique
- Movement/sensory mapping
INTRODUCING SKIN/BRAIN CONNECTION THROUGH TWO POINT DISCRIMINATION AND TACTILE SENSE
- TPD learning and breakout
- Skin screening and breakout
- Skin/fascial glide screening method
- Treatment vectors
- Progressive treatment method
- External glide
- Internal glide
- Time under manipulation (TIM)
TONE MODULATION FOR NEUROSENSORY CHANGES
- Guided techniques
- Treating dermal tunnel syndromes
CASE STUDY SCENARIOS
- Neck: Suboccipital assessment and treatments
- Shoulder: shoulder ROM restriction with pain
- Classic impingement presentation
- Low back: flexion intolerance with sciatic symptoms (cluneal nerve distributions)
- Hip/groin/leg (saphenous distributions)
- Ankle/plantar syndromes
Tag: Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella Review. Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella download. Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella discount.
Let's purchase Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - discount, Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - review, Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - cheap price, Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - download, Advanced IASTM Practitioner Certification – Mike Stella - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect