All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter
Welcome to my Agency Master Academy Review
You may be looking for an escape. A way out of your current situation. Or maybe you’re just tired of the same old job and need something new.
I can relate. I’ve been there before too.
Courses and coaching programs like Agency Master Academy claim they can help, but is it a scam?
In this review, I’ll explain what Agency Master Academy is, how it works and why it may (or may not) be for you. I’ll also discuss whether it’s legit or just another make-money scheme.
The topics I’m going to cover are:
- What is Agency Master Academy?
- Is Agency Master Academy Legit?
- How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
- Agency Master Academy Training
- Registering, Costs, and Refunds
- Who Is Agency Master Academy Good For?
- Agency Master Academy Reviews and Complaints
- What I Like, and What I Don’t Like
- Where Do You Go From Here?
How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
Jeff does an excellent job of showing you what he does and how it works during his free training. He breaks it down into two fundamental steps if you haven’t watched it already.
Step 1 – Prospect
- Find local businesses who are not running ads by using the Facebook Ads Library.
- Get clients (local businesses who do not have active ad campaigns) using Agency Master Academy’s prospecting templates.
Step 2 – Land Clients and Setup Facebook Ad Campaign
- Negotiate a retainer fee.
- Set up your client’s ad budget
- Target their ideal customer (age, gender, city and radius (or zip code), etc.)
- Create and run ads
Your job as an agency owner is to make sure your clients are happy. Keep their ads running and their phones ringing.
What you charge each client will vary, and it’s up to you. A reasonable fee to aim for would be $1000 – $5000, starting out on the lower end when you’re new. As you gain experience, confidence, and a proven track record, you can increase your fee for new clients.
When assessing a client’s ability to pay you for setting up and managing their campaigns, keep in mind they are also paying for their ads. Therefore, their credit card is connected directly to their ad account.
Agency Master Academy Training
The steps above sound simple enough, but there is more involved in starting your own Social Media Marketing Agency.
Agency Master Academy breaks it down into the following modules.
Agency Master Academy Curriculum
- Module 1: Business Foundation
- Module 2: How to Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- Module 3: How to Attract Clients for Your Agency Without Spending A Penny
- Module 4: All About Facebook Ads
- Module 5: How to Outsource Your Business
- Bonus: Business Funding Secrets
Module 1 – Business Foundation
- What business structure is right for your business? Sole proprietorship, LLC, or S-Corporation?
- Launch a successful agency by narrowing your niche, attracting clients, and getting your pricing right.
- Find out if a niche is profitable so that you can attract clients who are willing to pay more.
- The tools required to build your agency.
Module 2 – How to Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- Leverage automated systems and templates to get more done with less effort
- Learn how to build your mailing list and set up automated emails.
- Jeff introduces you to ScheduleOnce and Zapier and shows you how to set up and implement them into your funnel.
- Learn how to create high-converting video sales letters (VSLs).
- Putting it all together to build and test your client acquisition funnel.
Module 3 – How to Attract Clients for Your Agency Without Spending A Penny
- Using LinkedIn and Jeff’s proprietary methods to acquire new clients.
- Examples of cold calling to acquire clients.
- Enrolling clients over the phone.
Module 4 – All About Facebook Ads
- A guide to creating high-converting ads.
- Rules of advertising
- Learn how to set up Facebook Business Manager and bring your clients on board.
- Preparing your clients to run ads with Facebook Business Manager.
- Steps to verify your domain, set up Facebook pixels, audiences, and conversions.
- Learn what a dynamic test campaign is and how to set one up.
- How to create standalone campaigns from winning ad combinations.
Module 5 – How to Outsource Your Business
- Learn what and how to outsource the right way.
- Everything you need to know about contracting out sales calls and service delivery.
What Else Do You Get with Agency Master Academy?
In addition to the core training, you get “done-for-you” client acquisition templates. Templates are great for getting you up and running quickly, but they also bring together the theories and concepts you’ve learned into a single visual example.
Business Funding Secrets
Jeff goes over some business funding secrets, including how to improve your credit score and what you can do to get large amounts of funding.
You will also get mindset and entrepreneurial advice and training.
Coaching Calls and Hands-on Support
Jeff and his team of certified success coaches currently provide two live coaching calls per week. Of all the online programs I belong to (not only for online business), the ones with live coaching calls (and/or chats) are the most valuable.
They provide an opportunity to get your questions answered and lead to critical insights outside of the official curriculum.
They are also ongoing, so you’ll learn about industry and strategy changes as they happen.
Read more: agency master, agency master academy, agency master academy reviews, agency master academy bbb, nasa agency master plan
Purchase Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter discount, Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter review, Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter cheap price, Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter download, Agency Master Academy – Jeff Baxter no ads,