Purchase Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
This program recording is vital for anyone who works with dementia patients and needs skills and proven strategies to provide optimal care!
Watch Dr. Sherrie All as she provides you with the assessment tools and interventions you need to identify and differentiate between dementias, prevent and reduce difficult behaviors, and improve your ability to communicate with cognitively impaired patients!
More than just an overview of dementia and Alzheimer’s, this program will offer practical solutions to some of the most challenging real-life situations you face and bring you up to speed on the latest medications, preventative treatments, and advances in early detection that could impact your work.
Best of all, you’ll get your Certificate in Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias letting colleagues, employers, and families know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of the disease, build essential skills, and employ safe and effective best practices to provide quality care.
No matter your profession, you’ll leave this comprehensive recording more confident in your ability to minimize challenging behavioral issues associated with dementia, improve communication with your patients, and provide the best care possible for this vulnerable population!
- Communicate how the manifestations of each type of dementia impacts identification and prognosis.
- Provide a synopsis of 2 assessment tools that can be employed to screen for possible cognitive difficulty.
- Specify how non-verbal communication skills can help professionals identify meanings behind gestures when working with patients who have dementia.
- Characterize how patient safety can be enhanced with strategies to redirect wandering and manage paranoia.
- Establish how the latest medications, preventative treatments, and advances in early detection could impact care of people with dementia.
- Explore end of life issues and elder abuse and correlate how the ethics of dying impact the clinician, client, and their family.
Manifestations and Prognosis for Each Type of Dementia
- Cognitive decline vs. normal aging
- Mild Neuro-Cognitive Disorder
- Manifestations and prognosis for:
- Vasular Dementia
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Stages of dementia
- Psuedo-dementias and reversible conditions
Cognitive Assessment Tools and Advances in Early-Detection
- MOCA and SLUMS
- Step-by-step utilization
- What they tell you and what they don’t
- Brain imaging
- Research on biomarkers
- Genetic risk profiling
- When to refer for a formal neuropsychological assessment
Behavioral Interventions Toolbox: Causes and Solutions to Challenging Behaviors
- Identifying triggers for challenging behaviors
- Assess for pain in dementia patients
- What do for sundowning?
- Techniques to minimize combativeness and aggressive behaviors
- Strategies to redirect wandering
- Paranoia – causes and management
- Effective responses to hallucinations and delusions
- Strategies to reduce repetitive behaviors
- How to improve personal care and activities of daily living
Communication Strategies to Improve Care
- Successful non-verbal communication – find meaning behind gestures
- Best practices to avoid arguments
- Questions to ask, and how to ask them
- Innovative communication tools
Psychopharmacology and Nutrition: The Latest Medications and Preventative Treatments
- Approved medications for behavioral and cognitive symptoms
- Nutritive interventions for Alzheimer’s prevention
- Disease modifying medication
Ethical Issues Related to Dementia
- End of life issues
- Reporting abuse (physical, sexual, financial)
- Multicultural considerations
Tag: Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All Review. Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All download. Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All discount.
Let's purchase Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - discount, Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - review, Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - cheap price, Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - download, Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certificate Program – Sherrie All - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect