All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages his trades using the art of Adjusting in 2017.
Class Format: This was an actual live class that met twice a week for 2 weeks. Upon purchase, an email will be sent containing login credentials needed to access the class page. Purchasing access to a class gives access to all class recordings as well as trade updates, PDF’s, and PowerPoints. Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
- All classes are recorded and stored for your convenience
- You can ask questions directly to Dan from your class page
- Each live class is a minimum of 1 hour
- All fees for online classes are deductible towards our GOLD Mentoring Program ($1000 limit)
DETAILED CLASS CONTENT
Class #1: Laying the Foundation for Adjustments with Dan
- 0- Intro
- 5:10- What is an Adjustment
- 5:40- Purpose of Adjustments?
- 6:32- Do I have to Adjust Trades?
- 6:50- Where do Adjustments fit into the cycle of Risk Management? Dan’s 4 Step Risk Management Plan
- 16:03- Most common types of Adjustments?
- 17:06- Dan’s Matrix Decision Making Process with Adjustments?
- 22:10- How much should you Adjust an position?
- 23:53- How many adjustments should you make on a particular trade?
- 27:15- How to use VIX as an Guide with Adjustments?
- 34:20- How do I Adjust Trades when SPX moves near 1% in a Day (Speed)
- 39:15- How to Adjust Credit Spreads
- 1:26:00- End
Second Class with Jay Bailey: Why? When? How?
- 0- Intro
- 1- Today’s Agenda
- 2- My Adjustment Journey
- 6- Fundamental Reasons to Adjust
- 7:49- Pros and Cons of Adjustments
- 11:50- Example of Adjusting a Butterfly
- 20:22- Adjusting versus not adjusting
- 22:18- Adjusting Example with Calendar to widen the width of a trade
- 27:00- Adjustments can prevent large losses- Iron Butterfly Example
- 34:25- Option Adjustments in the Past
- 38:50- What should be your objective with Delta when Adjusting?
- 45:10- What should be your objectives with Vega when adjusting?
- 46:15- Theta and the “Tent”: What should your objectives be?
- 48:02- Don’t worry if you don’t need to!
- 52:22- Adjustment Considerations
- 53:25- Should I Adjust?
- 56:00- Factors to Consider when Adjusting
- 56:35- What not to do with Adjusting
- 58:00- One Important Upside Adjustment- Long Call VS Long Call Debit Spread
- 1:01:25- One Important Downside Strategy
- 1:06- Considering Vega when Adjusting
- 1:20:00- End
Class #3: Adjusting Balanced Butterflies with Dan
- 0- Intro
- 2:45 – How to Adjust Balanced Butterflies
- 1:08:00- END
Class#4: Adjusting Broken Wing Butterflies and Iron Condors with Dan.
- 0- Intro
- 1- How to Adjust Broken Wing Butterflies?
- 45:00- How to Adjust Iron Condors?
- 1:06:00- End
Class #5: Adjusting Calendars and Miscellaneous Issues
- 0- Intro and Q and A
- 9:00 –How to Adjust Double Calendars?
- 37:30- How to Adjust Single Calendars
- 52:11 – Macro and Micro View of Adjustments?
- 53:11 – Last 4 Years have been mostly upside Adjustments
- 53:26 – Adjusting a Portfolio: Beta Weighting
- 54:56- Not being able to get out of a spread at Max Loss
- 57:07- Not able to execute an adjustment at a decent price
- 58:08 – How to guard against Black Swans?
- 1:18:00- Warning to Covered Writes, CSP Folk, Put Credit Spreads, BWB, etc.
- 1:00:50 – Adjustments in Stocks
- 1:05:00- END
Get Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan, Only Price 39$
Tag: Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan Review. Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan download. Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan discount.
Purchase Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan - discount, Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan - review, Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan - cheap price, Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan - download, Art Of Adjusting 2017 – Dan Sheridan - no ads,