Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: email@example.com to get more detail about the course
What you'll learn
- Understand and use cryptocurrency technology in real world applications
- Work with blockchain concepts in real code
- Develop Smart Contract capabilities in a cryptocurrency implementation
- Understand the most important aspects of viable blockchain design
- Discover how cryptocurrencies utilize blockchain
- Learn the Proof of Work protocol for securing the blockchain
- Implement security protocols in an Angular blockchain project
- Discover the leading cryptocurrency design concepts used in today's most popular cryptocurrency networks … and much, much more!
4 sections • 21 lectures • 3h 44m total length
- Building the Crypto Blockchain
- Crypto Comes to Life
- Introducing Smart Contracts
- Before taking this course, a student should ideally (but not absolutely) have some experience in:
- Some exposure to cryptocurrencies, either via the markets or from a technical standpoint
- CRYPTO/SMART CONTRACT/BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!!!
Any IT professional or hobbyist anticipating a solid understanding of how cryptocurrency and smart contract technology works and desires an understanding of crypto's use cases and potential (including blockchains and distributed applications) needs to go through this course to leverage cryptocurrency and smart contracts in new or existing development projects. Anyone desiring to learn how cryptocurrency solutions are designed, configured, and developed needs the knowldege and practice presented in this course. This not only includes web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators. This course provides a solid understanding of how crypto and blockchain technology works and a solid foundation for platform evaluation and learning lower level details.
Who this course is for:
- This course was built for forward-looking developers who create solutions for mobile, web, and beyond. This course is designed for those developers who want to begin working with cryptocurrency, smart contract, and blockchain technology and need a good springboard to start their descent into this deep and detailed set of technologies, theories, and implementations. This course focuses on the outstanding components of cryptocurrency technology and weaves them together to create a solid understanding of the crypto stack component's interactions and dependencies. Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how blockchain products are designed and used to create the next level of distributed ledger tech.
- This course IS NOT intended for non-technical students. The content presented is in the context of technical review.