Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: email@example.com to get more detail about the course
Camera Confidence – Ali Abdaal
Learn how to speak confidently and comfortably on camera to connect with your audience, whether you’re looking to improve your creativity, career, or communication skills.
A Must-Have Skill. For Everyone.
In today’s world, being able to speak confident to a camera can genuinely change your life. Whether you’re a YouTuber, a business-person who wants to communicate their ideas, or you have a lot of Zoom meetings, your confidence and comfort on camera is one factor that can really swing things in your favour.
The truth is, video plays a huge role in all our lives.
In fact, I’d go as far as saying that camera confidence is one of the most important skills in the 21st century. Every day people are gaining an edge just because they’re able to express themselves better on camera, look comfortable in front of a lens, and hold people’s attention for longer.
You see, learning to be more confident on camera is the reason why people are able to:
- Grow creative businesses with millions of followers (like YouTube & TikTok), giving them total freedom to work on what they joy every single day;
- Nail the interview for their dream job, instead of remaining in a job they hate;
- Feel confident, outgoing and energised in all social situations, helping them to make more friends, meet more people, and try new things;
- Climb the career ladder faster, given their confidence negotiating deals, networking, and building strong relationships with their colleagues & boss, and;
- Attract more life-changing opportunities and benefit from the social serendipity that comes from being more outgoing in all aspects of their life, which is increasingly done on camera.
There’s literally a million different ways that speaking on camera can improve your life. And it’s played a major role in building my entire career too.
The Camera Confidence Course
In this online course, I’ll be teaching you everything that I’ve learnt about camera confidence over the past few years of making hundreds of videos and coaching over 2,000 students as part of my Part-Time YouTuber Academy.
We’re going to cover a bunch of principles, strategies and tools for being more comfortable on camera, and you’ll see real life evidence of these techniques in action as I take various members of my team through the exercises, and give them feedback throughout.
To that end, this course is going to be split up into six modules: