Purchase Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders – Joe Marwood - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detail about the course
For the first time, a course that reveals the historical performance of all the classic candlestick patterns, allowing you to trade with more confidence and knowledge.
Candlestick charts are the number one way to present financial price data. They let you quickly and easily visualise the market and analyse recent price action before placing a trade.
Whether it’s in a particular stock, a currency pair, or a commodity, once you know how to read candlestick charts, you can very quickly gauge strength or weakness in the market of your choice.
Candlestick charts have been around for centuries and there are numerous books and courses that detail specific candlestick patterns. Patterns such as the shooting star, the Doji and the Hammer.
However, most books and courses fail to address an important consideration. Do these candlestick patterns actually work?
On this course, not only will you learn about Japanese candlestick charts and how to identify the most popular candlestick patterns, but you will discover the historical performance of 25 of the best patterns.
You're going to learn which candlestick patterns are the best and which ones you should pay attention to in your trading. And you'll realise that there are some candlestick patterns that you should simply avoid.
21 different futures and forex markets and over 100 stocks are analysed (across more than 1000 trades) to see which patterns produce the most profitable results. And the results are indeed surprising.
In fact, the results suggest that some patterns are not profitable at all. However, the results also reveal something very interesting.
One specific candlestick pattern performed significantly better than every other candlestick pattern we tested.
On this course, you’ll learn precisely which candlestick pattern that is.
You’re also going to learn how to spot the candlestick patterns and how to incorporate them into your own trading and investing.
Then, you'll discover a fully fledged trading system based on the best patterns found.
But that’s not all.
When you take the course today, you’ll also receive a number of bonuses.
Bonus 1: You'll get the A3 candlestick cheat sheet so you can quickly locate candlestick patterns by eye. You can even print this out and stick in on the wall if you want to.
Bonus 2: You’re going to get access to the accompanying eBook and all the tables of results.
Bonus 3: You’re going to receive the formulas that I used to code up each candlestick pattern.
If you have the back-testing program Amibroker, you’ll be able to use this code to run an exploration and scan for the latest candlestick signals on your own machine. (The exploration returns all the recent candlestick patterns in seconds).
So, if you want to learn how the professionals use financial charts and you want to take your candlestick trading to another level, just click take this course now and let’s get started learning about Japanese Candlesticks!
What are the requirements?
- An understanding of basic financial terms is beneficial.
- A desire to learn about price action and historical performance.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lessons on how to use Japanese candlestick charts to inform your investing and trading decisions.
- Analysis on the profitability of individual candlestick patterns – which candlestick patterns work and which candlestick patterns fail!
- You will learn to trade price action and Japanese candlestick charts with more precision and confidence than before.
- You will learn the profit potential and opportunities that exist from combining candlestick price patterns with other indicators.
- You will learn some principles about back-testing and designing a price action, chart based trading strategy
- You will discover a complete trading strategy based solely on Japanese candlestick patterns.
- You will be able to program and scan for individual candlestick patterns using the Amibroker analysis program.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in financial markets and price action – stocks, forex, futures can take this course.
- System traders and Amibroker users will also benefit from this course.
- Introduction (2:40)
- Course Structure
- Legal Disclaimer
- Japanese Candlestick Patterns: The Basics (4:08)
- Japanese Candlestick Building Blocks (3:41)
- A History Of Japanese Candlesticks (4:25)
- Test Procedure: Setting Up (5:41)
- Test Procedure: Presentation Of Results (5:50)
Testing The Candlesticks
- Hanging Man (9:08)
- Hammer (3:08)
- Inverted Hammer (3:57)
- Shooting Star (2:51)
- Morning Star (3:15)
- Evening Star (3:05)
- Gravestone Doji (2:00)
- Dragonfly Doji (2:15)
- Bullish Kicker (3:15)
- Bearish Kicker (2:16)
- Bullish Engulfing (2:47)
- Bearish Engulfing (1:26)
- Bullish Harami (2:17)
- Bearish Harami (1:44)
- Bullish Spinning Top (2:48)
- Bearish Spinning Top (1:35)
- Bullish Abandoned Baby (2:47)
- Bearish Abandoned Baby (1:49)
- Three White Soldiers (3:24)
- Three Black Crows (2:17)
- Three Line Strike (1:50)
- Piercing Line (2:06)
- Dark Cloud Cover (1:24)
- Tweezer Top (2:00)
- Tweezer Bottom (3:12)
- Loose Kicker (3:18)
- What Have We Learnt? (5:27)
- Which Candlestick Pattern Is The Best Of All? (0:49)
- Big table Of Results
Confirmations And Combinations
- Improving Candlesticks With Volume: Test Results (3:08)
- Improving Candlesticks With The RSI Indicator: Test Results (2:55)
- Improving Candlesticks With Moving Averages: Test Results (3:54)
- A Complete Trading System (7:54)
My Top 10 Tips For Trading Candlesticks
- Is This The End? (0:55)
- Bonus 1: Candlestick Cheat Sheet
- Bonus 2: Candlestick Exploration Code for Amibroker
- Bonus 3: Trading With Candlesticks Supplementary eBook
- Bonus 4: Other Useful Resources
- Course Discussions
- Private Course
Get Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders – Joe Marwood, Only Price $47
Tag: Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders – Joe Marwood Review. Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders – Joe Marwood download. Candlestick Analysis For Professional Traders – Joe Marwood discount.