Purchase Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Sometimes talk therapy just isn’t enough, especially for trauma clients. Have you tried working with clients in a new or different way outside of talking?
You don’t want to miss this workshop…learn to work with your clients in a more total and holistic manner that does not rely on words alone and include creative solutions to finally see treatment progress!
In this course, you will be oriented to the fundamentals of the expressive arts therapy and will immediately be able to start implementing new, creative skills into your practice.
You will learn how to facilitate an expressive arts process to teach clients concepts of grounding, mindfulness, and distress tolerance—all vital skills in trauma-focused therapy. The role of creativity and the practice of making art will be covered as mechanisms of action in processing traumatic experiences and promoting post-traumatic growth.
Leave the day with new skills to foster client creativity for traumatic healing and learn how to incorporate these creative skills with other fundamental therapy modalities you already use. Finally -a course that is unique in that it gives you an overview without having to commit yet to an entire expressive arts therapy program.
Purchase today to add another great skill to your trauma treatment toolbox!
- Analyze the origins of expressive arts therapy and identify several major sources of knowledge that compose modern-day expressive arts therapy.
- Theorize expressive arts therapy and its nature as an experiential, body-centered, multi-modal, multi-art process and how the nature of this approach can enhance trauma-focused care.
- Determine 3-5 specific practices and forms that can be implemented as part of expressive arts process work in a clinical setting.
- Utilize grounding, mindfulness, and distress tolerance techniques and how to teach these skills to clients in trauma-focused care.
- Integrate expressive arts processes in trauma work to teach grounding, mindfulness, distress tolerance skills in a clinical setting for individual or group work.
- Support clients by using trauma-focused and person-centered principles of expressive arts therapy in a manner that advances treatment goals and provides solutions for in between session affect management.
Expressive Arts Therapy Foundations
- What makes expressive arts therapy its own unique discipline
- Historical origins & influences from other therapeutic approaches
- Indigenous traditions
- Historical threads in Jungian analysis
- Person-centered psychotherapy
- Gestalt psychotherapy
- Leveraging the experiential nature of expressive arts therapy in trauma
- General principles for practices & processes
- Grounding practices
- How to offer feedback in expressive arts therapy
- Experiential process 1: Three practices for grounding within stabilization phase trauma work (sensory awareness, structured and creative movement
Expressive Arts to Teach and Practice Mindfulness Skills
- Trauma-informed fundamentals of mindfulness and expressive arts instruction
- Expressive arts practices for trauma work:
- Mindful drawing
- Breath practices with creative movement
- Mindful listening
- Offer feedback in expressive arts therapy to advance treatment goals
- Experiential process 2: Three practices for grounding within stabilization and transitionary phase trauma work
Expressive Arts to Cultivate Distress Tolerance
- Define distress tolerance and its relevance to trauma-focused care
- Expressive arts variations on the container visualization practice using:
- Creative writing
- Music and working with playlists
- How to use expressive arts skills for in between session affect management
- Experiential process 3: Three practices for grounding within transitionary, processing, and reintegration phase trauma work
Expressive Arts Skills to Set Clients Up for Success
- The expressive arts in trauma reintegration
- Skills to help your clients succeed outside of session
- Additional training and options in expressive arts therapy
Get Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich, Only Price $87
Tag: Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich Review. Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich download. Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich discount.
Let's purchase Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - discount, Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - review, Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - cheap price, Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - download, Expressive Art Therapy: Creative Solutions for Trauma Recovery – Jamie Marich - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect