Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: email@example.com to get more detail about the course
This course by 4-time Trading World Champion Andrea Unger you’ll learn:
- The most effective position sizing techniques used to trade live, Mastering Position Sizing
- How to choose the most suited technique for your trading style,
- The physical limits of position sizing,
- What to expect from the future: MonteCarlo analysis applied to trading systems,
- Compounding: how to turn thousands into millions,
- And much more!
This course is especially useful if:
- You are a trader and developer, and want to know how much capital to risk on each trade, and how it will affect the development of your trading systems,
- You are a trader but NOT a developer, and want to forecast your future success based on your current strategies.
- Preview Welcome (3:15)
- Start Resources Mastering Position Sizing
- Start MultiCharts and IQFeed discounts
What is Position Sizing?
- Start Position Sizing (6:33)
- Start Martingale and AntiMartingale – Part I (11:04)
- Start Mastering Position Sizing Martingale and AntiMartingale – Part II (11:28)
- Start Kelly Equation and Optimal f – Part I (8:47)
Mastering Position Sizing
- Start Kelly Equation and Optimal f – Part II (4:32)
Position Sizing Models
- Start Fixed Fractional method (Percent f) – Part I (8:22)
- Start Fixed Fractional method (Percent f) – Part II (8:26) Mastering Position Sizing
- Start Fixed Ratio (6:19)
- Start Other Position Sizing models – Part I (5:33)
- Start Other Position Sizing models – Part II (9:02)
- Start Comparison of the models – Part I (9:59)
- Start Comparison of the models – Part II (10:20)
Examples Mastering Position Sizing
- Start Risk of Ruin (6:27)
- Start Montecarlo Simulation – Part I (10:03)
- Start Montecarlo Simulation – Part II (6:03)
- Start Analysis of different markets, the advantage of Forex – Part I (6:11)
- Start Analysis of different markets, the advantage of Forex – Part II (7:18)
From Theory to Practice
- Start From Theory to Practice – Part I (9:08)
- Start From Theory to Practice – Part II (6:57)
- Start From Theory to Practice – Part III (9:51)
- Start From Theory to Practice – Part IV (6:14)
- Start Evaluation of the Combination: Trading System + Position Sizing Model – Part I (10:13)
- Start Evaluation of the Combination: Trading System + Position Sizing Model – Part II (4:38)
- Start Sophisticated Models – Part I (6:30)
- Start Sophisticated Models – Part II (7:12)
- Start Trade Dependency (11:14)
- Start The Trading Plan (7:51)
- Start The Concept of Risk (6:04)
Known as the only Four-Time Trading World Champion (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012), Andrea Unger is a full-time professional trader since 2001 and part of the Scientific Committee of SIAT (Italian Society of Technical Analysis).
Appreciated author, he is often invited as a speaker all around the world.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Get Mastering Position Sizing – Andrea Unger, Only Price $87
Tag: Mastering Position Sizing – Andrea Unger Review. Mastering Position Sizing – Andrea Unger download. Mastering Position Sizing – Andrea Unger discount. mastering positional chess. mastering positional sacrifices. mastering positional chess pdf. mastering positional sacrifices pdf. mastering positional chess naroditsky pdf. mastering positional sacrifice review.