Purchase Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
- Meal Planning Strategies
- Patients with Multiple Diagnoses
- Interactive Hands-on Case Studies
- Latest Evidence-Based Interventions
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
- Incredible Take-home Tools & Resources
Mrs. Jones, age 66, is your first patient today. She has just been diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in addition to her history of Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Arthritis. Mrs. Jones tells you she is lactose intolerant and that she started using a walker a few months ago due to the arthritis in her knees. She starts crying and states, “I just can’t manage one more thing – I am in pain every day and now I am supposed to follow some strict diet. It can’t get much worse, I should just give up!”
If this sounds familiar don’t miss this seminar! Nutrition expert Marlisa Brown, MS, RD, CDE, CDN, will spend the day working through these types of complicated cases. You will learn strategies to deal with co-morbidities and complicated cases. Take home practical tips and tools from the interactive case studies including completed meal plans, motivational interviewing techniques and numerous other resources. By the end of the day you will be prepared for your most challenging patients and equipped with the tools you need to help them succeed!
What are your most challenging cases? Marlisa will provide new strategies for the difficult questions you have been struggling with. This hands-on learning lab helps you develop nutrition interventions, counseling strategies and meal plans you can put into practice the very next day.
Meet Paul: Obese Male, Age 52, Newly Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes
Paul has a history of Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension, GERD and Sleep Apnea. He is a delivery driver working the night shift for the past 5 years. Paul tells you that he smokes about a pack of cigarettes daily, drinks a few beers after work each morning because it helps him sleep better and really doesn’t like to exercise.
Putting It All Together, You Decide “What Next”…
Marlisa has many more case studies to share OR maybe you have a situation that you have been struggling with. Bring your questions to the class and find the strategy that is guaranteed to make a difference for your patient.
- Prioritize evidenced-based recommendations for multiple diagnoses.
- Determine best practice guidelines for nutritional management of patients with co-morbidities.
- Consider the value of laboratory data to assess patient’s nutritional status.
- Incorporate strategies to resolve difficulties with patient compliance.
- Evaluate common reasons patients may be reluctant to fully engage in change.
- Practice the four-step process of motivational interviewing.
- Perform multiple motivational interventions, techniques, and strategies.
The Complex Patient Assessment
- NPG Rating System
- Nutrition Assessment
Meal Planning Strategies by Diagnosis
- Evidenced-based Diets
- Energy and Macronutrient Requirements
Dietary Modifications for:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gluten-free Diets
- Food Allergies
- FODMAPS and more….
Addressing Behavior & Attitude Key Motivational Interviewing Strategies
Goal Setting Methods
Identifying Patient Barriers to Change
Stimulus Control of Behavior
Stages of Change
Transtheoretical Model (TTM)
Keys to Successful Behavior Change
Top 9 Psychosocial Factors that “Make or Break” Behavior Change
Critical Design Features for Interventions & Teaching
Avoiding Common Breakers to Patient Rapport
Integrating Patient Life Variables into ALL Interventions
- Sample Meal Plans
- Goal Sheets
- Dietary Lists for Multiple Diagnoses
- Patient Assessments
- Custom Assessment Check List
- Motivational Interviewing Work Sheets
Tag: Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown Review. Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown download. Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown discount.
Let's purchase Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - discount, Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - review, Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - cheap price, Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - download, Nutrition Interventions for Managing Complicated Conditions – Marlisa Brown - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect