Purchase Optimizing and Auditing With Confidence and Clarity – Foxwell Digital - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detail about the course
Optimizing and Auditing With Confidence and Clarity
$9973 payments of $332.33
This course is everything you need to know about how to optimize, audit and improve performance of Facebook and Instagram ads in 2021. (Yes, even in a post-iOS14 era!)
It lays out all the recent changes to attribution and optimization and how to navigate them, shows you in-depth examples of how to find the right audiences, bid the right way, restructure your accounts, scale things properly and build creative that converts.
Woven throughout this course are interviews with industry experts like Nick Shackelford, Susan Wenograd, Akvile DeFazio and Ryan Kovach on how they’re optimizing on a day-to-day or week-to-week basis.
And to ensure you’re always at the top of your game, this 150+ minute course also includes membership to quarterly webinars ($500+ value) with Andrew Foxwell and the Foxwell Digital team with updates on optimization within the Facebook ads platform as changes happen. With access to these webinars, you’ll always know what’s the latest that’s working (and not).
We’ve also thrown in three worksheets with this course: an ROI/COGS/CPA calculator worksheet, a change log and a Delayed Attribution Calculator.
All courses sold by Foxwell Digital have a 100% satisfaction promise. If you don’t find value in this course, we’ll refund your money.
Course Outline & Class Takeaways
- Defining optimization and auditing
- How to know when to audit an account and when to optimize
- Common issues and misconceptions
- Recent changes in optimizations and auditing (iOS14.5)
- How advertising post-iOS14 is different from pre-iOS14
- Planning and strategizing the optimization process the right way
- Daily, weekly, and monthly optimization
- Which metrics to look at when optimizing
- Optimizing through creative, audiences, bidding, and placements
- Tools, graphs, and data (inside and outside of Facebook Ads Manager) you need to use to improve your account audits
- Step-by-step guides and checklists for accurately optimizing and auditing
- Setting attainable goals and expectations
Course Also Includes
- Foxwell Digital Optimization Webinar Membership ($500 value) with quarterly Zoom webinars for Q2, Q3, & Q4 of 2021 with updates on changes to Facebook and Instagram ads you must know.
- Interviews with industry experts including: Susan Wenograd, Akvile DeFazio, Shane Cicero, Tim Aton, Zach Hyde, Ryan Kovach, and Nick Shackelford.
- Resources including: Delayed Attribution Worksheet, ROAS Calculator, Advertising Changelog
Optimizing and Auditing with Confidence and Clarity.mp4
(1h 40m 14s)
Foxwell Digital Webinar 7-27-21
(1h 37m 26s)
FD Optimization Webinar Deck – Q3 2021.pdf
Foxwell Digital Delayed Attribution Worksheet.xlsx
Foxwell Digital ROAS Calculator.xlsx
Foxwell Digital Facebook Changelog.xlsx
Susan Wenograd – Susan Wenograd Media & Akvile DeFazio – AKvertise
Susan Wenograd & Akvile DeFazio join Andrew to discuss what signals they are looking at on (and off) Facebook when it comes to adjusting campaigns and readying their optimization skills post Apple iOS14.5 update.
Susan Wenograd & Akvile DeFazio – Ways to Approach Optimization Post iOS 14
Shane Cicero – Foxwell Digital
In this interview Shane Cicero and Andrew Foxwell discuss the coming changes that will rollout with Apple’s iOS14.5 update, how they will likely impact the Facebook Ads Platform and how they are adjusting to continue optimizing in their clients’ accounts.
Shane Cicero – The Coming Changes to the Facebook Ads Platform
Tim Aton & Zach Hyde – Homestead Studio
In this Interview Tim Aton shares with Andrew how the Homestead team is currently optimizing their client accounts and their plan of attack as they move into a world post Apple’s iOS14 update.
Zach Hyde also joins the conversation and shares how they continue to structure Ad creative testing and how they see it helping as they go forward.
Tim Aton & Zach Hyde – Optimization and creative testing
Ryan Kovach – Social Outlier
Ryan Kovach joins Andrew and explains the exact process that that the Social Outlier team uses and the metrics they consider before turning off underperforming ad sets.
Ryan Kovach – How the Social Outlier Team Looks at Optimization
Nick Shackelford – Konstant Kreative
In this Interview Nick Shackleford shares his screen and walks through his the metrics and tools he and his team focus on currently when optimizing their campaigns and how they plan to adjust as iOS 14.5 rolls out.
Nick Shackelford – Optimizing Facebook Ads
Q4 Optimization Webinar Replay
In the Q4 Optimization Webinar, streamed live on October 13, 2021, Andrew Foxwell and the Foxwell Digital team cover all things optimization for Facebook & Instagram specifically as it’s occurring right now.
- The RCABP process and updates as it relates to Q4 2021
- Optimizing with MER and ROAS
- Optimizing with UTMs (and how to pull the report)
- Optimizing with AEM, ATT, & CAPI (technical walk-thru)
- How we’re navigating data loss
- Optimizing with creative
- Optimizing with exclusions
- CBO vs. ABO in Q4
- Optimizing with manual bidding in Q4
- Optimizing with FB & IG Shops
- Optimizing with other advertising platforms
- Optimizing during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday timeframe
Q4 Optimization Webinar.mp4
(1h 05m 53s)
Only today, Optimizing and Auditing With Confidence and Clarity – Foxwell Digital – Price $217. You will be supported lifetime.
Read more: Optimizing and Auditing, Optimizing and Auditing course, Optimizing and Auditing review, Optimizing and Auditing download, Optimizing and Auditing discount