Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Pressure ulcers and other wound and skin issues are a major cause of morbidity, mortality, regulatory scrutiny and lawsuits. They are a hot topic in any health care arena. Facilities are seeing greater scrutiny and penalties for failure to deliver evidence-based and up-to-date wound and skin care, and the need to have a well-educated and trained staff.
Heidi Huddleston Cross will provide you with the latest assessment, prevention and treatment strategies for skin and wound care. She will discuss wound and skin assessment, wound bed preparation and debridement, as well as the best skin care products and practices for cleansing, moisturizing, and protection.
This seminar is geared toward busy health care professionals interested in expanding their overall understanding of skin and wound care, and improving the quality of care for their patients. Heidi is a sought-after presenter, and is sure to bring your knowledge and skill to a new level, with improved outcomes and decreased costs. Plan to attend this important one-day educational event!
- Discuss evidence-based practice, identifying guidelines.
- Identify factors that affect wound healing.
- Describe the essential components of wound and skin assessment, including pressure ulcer staging.
- Explain evidence-based skin and wound care, and dressings and treatments.
- Compare the different types of wound debridement.
- Discuss venous, arterial, and diabetic ulcers.
- Examine palliative and regulatory issues.
- Overview of Evidence-based Skin & Wound Care Practices
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurses Society
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Skin: A Vital Organ
- Skin functions and anatomy
- Geriatric skin
- K eeping skin healthy
- Wound Assessment: When Things Go Wrong
- Phases of wound healing
- Acute vs. chronic wounds
- Prevention of skin issues, particularly pressure ulcers
- Wound Assessment: A Very Good Place to Start
- Thorough history and physical
- Identify risk factors
- Contributory risk factors: intrinsic and extrinsic
- Location, location, location
- Wound bed
- Wound margins
- Peri-wound tissue
- Is that wound infected?
- Wound Dressings and Treatment
- Moist wound healing
- Dressing types
- Silver and other antimicrobial dressings
- Negative pressure therapy
- Loading and support
- Wound Bed Preparation and Debridement
- Conservative sharp
- Yikes! Maggots . . .
- Types of Wounds: Know Thine Enemy
- Pressure ulcers and staging
- Incontinence associated dermatitis
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Lower extremity arterial disease
- Lower extremity neuropathic disease
- Skin tears/adhesive injuries
- Palliative Care and Regulatory Issues
- Palliative care: when enough is enough
- Acute care: Present on Admission (POA) codes
- Long Term Care: MDS 3.0
- Home care: OASIS-C
Tag: Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross Review. Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross download. Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross discount.
Let's purchase Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - discount, Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - review, Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - cheap price, Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - download, Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect