Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Evidence-based algorithms for managing diabetes to:
- Improve blood glucose control
- Implement oral medications and insulin
- Improve “compliance”
- Prevent complications
Whatever your specialty, you can expect to see more patients who:
- Have blood sugars above 200
- Are overweight or obese
- Have complications of diabetes
- Have heart disease
- Do not follow their diets
- Need to, but refuse to, start insulin
- Are not using an insulin pump
As healthcare providers, we are patient educators and advocates for our patients’ needs. It is imperative that we understand their disease processes, medication regimens, and lifestyle management and coping skills. Join expert, Tracey Long, Ph.D (c), RN, BSN, MS, MSN, CDE, CNE, CHUC, CCRN, as she addresses all of these areas during this comprehensive program. New strategies for the treatment and prevention of this epidemic-level disease. Empower your patients to better manage their diabetes and improve their quality of life.
Pathophysiology and Diagnostic Criteria
- Type 1 Diabetes and Subtypes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes in pregnancy
Obesity and Sedentary Lifestyle
- Diagnostic Criteria for Obesity – BMI
- Central Adiposity – Pathophysiology for Cardiovascular Risk
- Lipid disturbance
- Prothrombotic state
ADA Clinical Guidelines for Treatment
- Algorithms for Treatment
- Lifestyle change
- Medication use
- Lab monitoring
- Recognition and prevention of complications
- Pharmacology/Mechanism of Action of Each Medication Class
- “Add on” Progression
- Oral medications
- Non-insulin injectables
- Insulin regimens – including basal/bolus insulin
- Signs, Symptoms and Diagnostic Criteria for:
- Acute complications: DKA, HHS
- Chronic complications:
- Cardiovascular Disease
AADE7™ Healthy Behaviors for Diabetes Self-Management
- Healthy Eating
- Being Active
- Taking Medication
- Problem Solving
- Healthy Coping
- Reducing Risks
- Summarize an overview of Diabetes Mellitus and its impact both locally and nationally.
- Discuss the pathophysiology and diagnosis of: Type 1 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and glucose intolerance, Type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.
- Assess obesity and sedentary lifestyle, and their impact on insulin resistance and cardiovascular risk.
- Discuss the ADA Clinical Guidelines for diabetes treatment and treatment goals.
- Compare the use of oral medications, injectables and insulin regimens in helping to meet treatment goals.
- Explain the AADE7™ “Behavior Goals” in education for self-management of diabetes.
- Determine ways to reduce risk through the recognition and prevention of acute and chronic complications of diabetes.
Tag: The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long Review. The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long download. The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long discount.
Let's purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - discount, The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - review, The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - cheap price, The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - download, The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Tracey Long - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect