Purchase Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
What you'll learn
- Increase your financial intelligence by understanding economic indicators, their influence on financial markets and the central bank's reaction.
- Essential course for FOREX, Bond, Stock, Commodity traders on Fundamental Analysis
- Learn by completing multiple projects on the impact of economic indicators on financial instruments, calculations of nominal and real GDP, growth rates etc
- Learn the fundamental techniques that investment bankers use for trading
- Technical analysts can complement their trading skills by understanding fundamental analysis
- Improve your investing skills by understanding the effect of macroeconomic indicators on financial markets
- Increase your financial wealth by increasing your financial intelligence. According to Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad", increasing your financial intelligence increases your financial wealth and one of the core technical skills to improve your financial intelligence is to understand markets
- Improve your ability to make the connections between economic indicators, financial markets and central bank policies
- Learn to predict the future direction of a country's economy
- Understand the impact of economic indicators on stock, bond and forex markets
- Learn the reason's why central bank's react post the release of macroeconomic indicators
- Technical analysts can complement their trading skills by understanding the fundamental analysis that drives the markets
- Read the financial papers, watch financial news, learn financial jargon and participate in financial discussions
- Learning macroeconomic indicators and the impact on financial markets greatly enhances the chance of getting an investment banking job
- No prior knowledge of economics or finance is required. This course starts with the basic concepts of bonds, stocks and foreign exchange markets. We then move on to the fundamentals of growth, inflation and interest rates using an example of a hypothetical country that starts as a simple economy and progresses to a more realistic one. With the constant reference to an economic map we make the connection between growth and economic indicators related to growth. We deduce how these economic indicators will influence the reactions of financial market participants and central bankers.
A Step by Step Guide to Using Fundamental Analysis in Your Trading Strategy
Do you know the #1 reason why many retail traders underperform compared to their market counterparts namely – interbank dealers, hedge funds, financial institutions?
Studies suggests that despite retail traders having strong requirements to be well informed they are not. They do not anticipate returns on trades, lack trading acumen and are emotional when trading.
What stops traders from being better informed, improving their trading acumen or reducing emotional trades such as hope and wishful thinking?
The answer is – it's not easy to make the connections between the economy, central bank actions and financial instrument prices.
However there are just 4 steps that simplify the process of making the connections between these three factors easier. Continue reading to find out the 4 steps…
As a trader in the interbank market I relied purely on technical analysis for the first few years. Drawing trendlines, using technical indicators such as moving averages, MACD, RSI etc etc to predict returns in the FX markets.
Though I utilised technical analysis I never really understood the "fundamentals" behind the primary trend or reversal of trends; what these linkages between economic indicators, financial markets and central bank policy decisions were…
To quote the guru of technical analysis –
"Market Analysis can be approached from either direction (Technicals or Fundamentals). While I believe that technical factors do lead the known fundamentals, I also believe that any important market move must be caused by underlying fundamental factors. Therefore, it simply makes sense for a technician to have some awareness of the fundamental condition of a market." – John J. Murphy, Technical Analysis of the Futures Market
Get Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy, Only Price $27
The 4 steps are –
Step 1 – Identify the price determinants of financial instruments – stocks, bonds and FX
Step 2 – Understand how each economic indicator contributes to either economic growth or inflation (we use an economic map to demonstrate these connections); economic indicator release dates; who compiles them; leading, lagging or coincident indicator;
Step 3 – Study the impact of each economic indicator on financial instrument prices – classify the impact as high, medium, low. We will also visit websites that make it easy for traders to track these indicators
Step 4 – Make the connection between economic indicators, central bank’s monetary policy impact and financial instrument prices to trade financial markets. With the help of a spreadsheet we will record data that will improve our chances to predict asset price movements before and after an economic data release.
The Use of an Economic Map
We make these connections between economic entities, factors, markets and central bank policies through the use of an economic map. The economic map helps us to understand how each small sub-component aggregates to the larger components, which in turn aggregate to the Gross Domestic Product thus giving us a wider perspective of how entities interrelate with one another.
Some of the economic indicators we will study are:
- The Quarterly GDP Report
- Car Sales Report
- Retail Sales Report
- Personal Income and Outlays Report
- Housing Starts
- Durable Goods Orders Report
- Factory Orders and Manufacturing Inventories
- Construction Spending
- Trade Balance Report
- Purchasing Manager's Index
- Industrial Production
- Leading Economic Indicators
Skills you should be able achieve by the end of this course
By the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to start trading by making the connections between these economic indicators, financial markets and the central bank's monetary policy. This is the knowledge that investment bankers acquire during their trading experience and it is this technical skill that we will achieve by the end of this course.
You could also get the Kindle book or iBook. Please search for "Tradeonomics – The Four Steps to Mastering U.S. Economic Indicators" on the Amazon/iBooks store. If you do not have a Kindle reader you can read Kindle books on your computer, phone, tablet by downloading the Kindle app.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has a desire to improve their financial intelligence. One of the technical skills required to improve financial intelligence is 'Understanding Markets', as mentioned by Robert Kiyosaki in his book 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'. If we need to start understanding markets we need to study how a country's economic factors such as growth, inflation and interest rates are measured and their impact financial markets. We will also understand how macroeconomic releases on employment, inflation and gross domestic product influence the central bank's monetary policy. By the end of this course you will possess the necessary knowledge required to make the connections between economic indicators, financial markets and the central bank's decision to intervene through their monetary policy.
- Essential course for FOREX, Bond, Stock traders on Fundamental Analysis
Get Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy, Only Price $27
Tag: Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy Review. Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy download. Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy discount.
Let's purchase Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - discount, Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - review, Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - cheap price, Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - download, Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Tradeonomics – Four Steps to Trading Economic Indicators – Udemy”
You must be logged in to post a review.