Purchase YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels – Kyle Sulerud - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: email@example.com to get more detail about the course
YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels – Kyle Sulerud
A sustainable and scalable YouTube Ads system.
And we’re going to cheat a little bit… the other players at the table don’t know it yet…
But I’m the dealer and I’m going to secretly slip you the remaining cards you need to make the Royal Flush 🤫.
Just make sure you hold a steady poker face.
Most people scream at the top of their lungs, with their voice reverberating off the walls.
And you know what?
That’s the same reaction my clients have (some of them) when their YouTube ads are cranking out sales consistently.
And to keep the same theme going, this hand is a good representation of what my clients see on other ad platforms like Facebook.
YouTube Ads Don’t Work For My Business
But here’s the truth…
Whether it’s Facebook ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok or carrier pigeons.
You just need the right cards.
If you’ve tried YouTube in the past without any success… chances are, you aren’t holding the right cards.
And that’s not your fault, many YouTube ads “experts” like to say they have the “one size fits all YouTube ads strategy”.
No such thing exists.
But that nonsense ends today. If you match a certain set of criteria (we’ll go over in a minute)…
I’ll show you the cards you need to create a profitable YouTube ads system for your business.
Now before I reveal what the right cards are… I have to be upfront about a few things.
I have a particular set of skills like Liam Neeson from Taken.
Here Are The 5 Cards of The Royal Flush For Profitable YouTube Ads
- Ads Strategy
If you or your clients are selling a high ticket product ($500-$15,000+) and it’s proven and actually helps people…
And you’re able to test $25-$100 a day in YouTube ads… (if you can’t and you’re trying to sell high ticket, your problem isn’t ads)
And you’re using the correct funnel for your offer… (if not, no worries. I’ll show you the only funnel you need later)
You’ve already got 2-3 cards of the Royal Flush. Stick with me here and I’ll deal you the rest.
Just Add One More Traffic Source. YouTube Ads.
So the main reason ad costs continue to rise on Facebook is due to lack of inventory.
More competition running ads, increasing demand, but there’s only so much space to run ads on.
And Facebook is stuck. They obviously don’t want to pack and bombard the user’s newsfeed with ads. But they also need to appease all the advertisers giving them money.
On the other hand, YouTube never has to worry about inventory. Each new YouTube video uploaded becomes a new ad space.
Research shows that over 500 hours of content is uploaded to YouTube every minute. (Statista)
Every YouTuber in your niche is congregating your ideal audience in different pools. So if you follow our ad strategy, it’s like finding a needle… in a pre-made package of needles.
And here are 3 other aspects of YouTube that are critical for your business:
- User Intent
- Lead Quality
YouTube is currently the second largest search engine on the web. What used to be a platform for people to go watch entertaining videos has now become a major source of research for customers.
Studies from Google show that around 68% of users use YouTube to make a purchase decision.
This means YouTuber users want to see your ads. They’re actively searching for your solution right now.
So your only job is to show up.
Meanwhile, Facebook is still a platform for users to be social. People don’t log into Facebook with the intent to purchase your product.
They want to see what Mary and Joe are up to. They want to see pictures of their friend’s new corgi or their family’s newborn.
And to let you in on a little secret…
This is exactly why businesses who try to use the same video ad from Facebook on YouTube… usually bomb.
Incongruence with intent.
YouTube users are researching and actively looking to solve their problems. That’s why your hook needs to be compelling and useful immediately.
And this user intent is good news for you because it means…
Better quality leads.
Combine this with the ability to laser target your prospect…
That’s why you probably see “value posters” singing praises for YouTube ads in Facebook groups.
And they’re not wrong. Except their post is clearly disguised as a sales pitch not a value post. But that’s another conversation for another day.
So imagine being able to select the exact videos, channels, and keywords your prospects are searching…
And even narrowing down to characteristics like income level, so you can eliminate tire-kickers.
Pretty cool, right?
Now all you need is the right funnel to put them through. (I’ll show you what funnel to use in a little bit)
And last but not least…
Have you ever had a Facebook ad campaign running smoothly, getting sales for you everyday?
It feels like you’re on cruise control in a car. But when you try to increase the budget to scale…
A tire pops. The engine is smoking. And now you gotta start all over with a new campaign.
With YouTube, my clients are still in cruise control at $1000+/day. You can double the traffic into your funnel and still keep the same ROI.
And you probably already know about account suspensions with Facebook, so I won’t get into that.
If you ever get your account suspended with YouTube, I have a reversal process that still has a 100% win rate. It’s also something you’ll learn inside my course.
So with that being said, here’s…
The Only Funnel You’ll Need With YouTube Ads
The “VSL” can be a webinar or shorter video sales letter…
The “Offer” can be an offer for a sales/strategy call, or a direct sale.
Again if you’re running YouTube Ads for a course or coaching program…
This is the most proven funnel for high ticket products ($500-$15,000+). It’s the same funnel I optimize and scale with my own agency clients.
And if you’re not using this funnel, well… hit up your funnel guy right now.
So now you should have 3 cards if you didn’t before:
All you need now is the right YouTube ads strategy and creative.
And here’s the thing about YouTube creatives…
Introducing: YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels ($1997)
This isn’t a 12 week course or a program filled with 100+ hours of content.
You can implement the RFA method for your business tomorrow.
Because all you need is 3 hours to learn my entire system. Heck, if you’re feeling ambitious… you can have the entire RFA method implemented by the end of the video, because I walk you through it step-by-step.
Of course we’ll also give you some bonuses to go with it. You’ll see those later on.
And this is the first time I’m offering this training to the public. Before, it was only available for clients of Dan Henry’s high end program – Digital Millionaire Coaching. (A 5 figure investment)
Not only that, Dan has since closed off his program to the public. So you can’t even get the training there anymore unless you’re an existing client of Dan’s.
And if you’re wondering whether or not this strategy will become outdated like many other strategies we see in our space…
I’ve been using this same strategy for years for my agency clients. Unless Google completely removes all their targeting from their platform, the RFA Method will live.
And unlike Facebook who’s removing targeting options, Google is always adding more.
So the core training of YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels falls into 3 parts:
Part I: Creative
This is where most people’s YouTube scaling dreams fall flat. The creative is the electricity powering the sales factory we’re creating here.
And if you slack on this part, then you’ve got an abandoned factory. Maybe once in a while, a sale will come out… but it definitely won’t make up for the ad spend bill.
So I’m going to walk you through our process to consistently create high converting YouTube ad creatives.
Here’s a preview of what we’ll cover:
- The most common downfall for YouTube ad scripts is market awareness incongruence. If your script is in the wrong awareness, it forces your prospect to skip your ad. So discover the 5 stages of market awareness and where your script falls into so you can win your prospect’s attention and business.
- Are you ending your YouTube ads incorrectly? Here’s how to add an extra 30 seconds to your ads (no talking needed) and skyrocket your conversion rate.
- My team and I have studied thousands of successful YouTube ads and we’ve uncovered “YouTube hook gold”. You’ll discover the 10 most successful YouTube ad hooks so you can command the attention of your prospect. My agency’s favorite hook is the “Open Loop”.
- Can you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Then you can use our process to develop strong ad creatives. Each creative can be divided into 4 distinct parts. You don’t need to do anything fancy to start, just follow these 4 parts and you’ll end up with a strong creative. (If you’re wondering what the 4th part to a good PB&J is… it’s to toast the bread! Gamechanger.)
- Are you making this simple mistake while writing ad scripts? Instead of trying to sell in each line, do this instead (This is how you get someone to watch an ad until the call-to-action)
- In marketing, we stand on the shoulders of giants before us. Get my Ad Formula Cheat Sheet I’ve created from studying legends like Dan Kennedy, Victor Schwab, Gary Halbert, and Frank Kern. This is the sheet my team fills out with every new YouTube campaign.
Part II: Scaling
This is where the magic happens. The heart of the RFA Method beats here.
Now that you’ve got some strong ad creatives, here’s where we’ll turn those creatives into sales reps for your business. Plus, we’re only going to put them in front of highly targeted prospects.
RFA stands for Ready, Fire, Aim. And this is exactly how we’re going to create scalable YouTube campaigns at record speed.
Here are a few nuggets you’ll discover from this part of the training:
- Why we start each campaign at such a low budget, and why this is the fastest way to uncover profitable YouTube ad campaigns. (Your morning coffee may cost more)
- The exact scaling progression I’ve used to scale accounts from a standing start to over $1000/day in profitable ad spend…in less than 30 days.
- How to target your prospects in their exact time of need, when they’ll be most receptive to your offer. There’s more than one way to do this, and if you’re only using one or two methods you’re leaving money on the table.
- Stuck on keywords? No problem. Use this feature of Google to find a list of profitable search terms your prospects are Googling right now.
Part III: The Walkthrough
Welcome to the last part of the training. You’ve got some killer creatives. You know how we’re going to methodically approach our campaigns. Now this is where the rubber meets the road.
Here’s where I’ll walk you through Google Ads on how to set up your campaign from scratch.
Pro tip: It’s extremely helpful if you create a mock campaign while following along. Just so you have all the settings and whatnot.
So here’s a preview of what to expect in this part of the training:
- Why you should avoid Google’s “warnings”. These warnings are created for one reason only and we’re not going to fall for it. I’ve gotten way better results by ignoring these specific warnings.
- You’re going to see some outrageous impression estimates (in the billions). I’ll show you what range your impression count should fall under. If it’s too high, your ad will get completely diluted with low quality traffic.
- My agency’s process for winning back suspended Google accounts. We have a 100% win rate like Floyd Mayweather with Google Support.
- There’s a signal you should look for when starting your campaigns. This signal tells you that a campaign probably isn’t going to get a lot of traffic. We’ll show you what to do when this happens.
- The counterintuitive method we use to decrease cost-per-lead while a campaign is scaling. (It’s like negotiating for a better price with more volume.)
You don’t need a decked out studio or fancy equipment. Your smartphone’s camera is good enough.
Only today, YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels – Kyle Sulerud – Price $247. You will be supported lifetime. Don’t forget to sign up to receive the email, and earn even more rewards.