Purchase Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detail about the course
Course "Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges" is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
Are you consciously monitoring your client’s facial features and vocal intonation during sessions?
If not, you may be missing important therapeutic opportunities…
Since its introduction by Dr. Stephen Porges over two decades ago, the Polyvagal Theory and the Social Engagement System have provided a sophisticated understanding of the neurophysiology of emotions, trauma, attachment and self-regulation.
In this powerful online course, Dr. Porges bridges science and clinical practice to show you how the principles of the Polyvagal Theory and features of the Social Engagement System apply in the clinical setting.
You'll learn proven strategies and effective interventions that build client safety and connectedness to mediate symptoms of trauma, PTSD, depression, autism, ADD and other mental health challenges.
Revolutionize your treatment approach and lead your clients down the path of health, growth and restoration — enroll today!
- Are the trauma, attachment and self-regulation interventions you're using based on an outdated understanding of the neurophysiology?
- Is your treatment model rooted in an understanding of client arousal based on traditional measures without incorporating concepts from the Polyvagal Theory?
- During therapy sessions, are you aware that you and your client are responding to each other’s physiological states?
- Are your interactions with your clients missing an understanding of how mental processes influence physiology and how physiology influences cognitive, emotional, and social behavior?
If so, this is the online course for you!
Here's everything that's covered in this in-depth training:
In this comprehensive online training, Polyvagal Theory founder Stephen Porges, Ph.D., will guide you step-by-step through four modules of in-depth training to help you effectively integrate the transformative power of Polyvagal Theory and the Social Engagement System in your practice. Here's what's covered in each module:
Module 1: The Polyvagal Theory
- Principles and features of the Polyvagal Theory, and how to apply it in a clinical setting
- How the Polyvagal Theory can demystify several features related to stress-related illnesses and psychiatric disorders such as PTSD, autism, depression, and anxiety
- How the Social Engagement System is compromised by stress and trauma and how to reset it
- Evolutionary changes and adaptive functions in the autonomic nervous system
- Humans' response hierarchy to challenges
- Three neural platforms that provide the neurophysiological bases for social engagement, fight/flight, and shutdown behaviors
Module 2: Social Engagement System and Psychiatric and Behavioral Disorders
- The "face-heart" connection that forms a functional social engagement system
- How our facial expressions, vocalizations, and gestures are regulated by neural mechanisms that are involved in regulating our autonomic nervous system
Moduel 3: Neuroception: Detecting and Evaluating Risk
- How our social and physical environment triggers changes in physiological state
- Understanding how adaptive physiological reactions may result in maladaptive behaviors
- Immobilization without fear
- Play as a neural exercise and listening as a neural exercise
- Fight/flight and immobilization defense strategies
- Adaptive function of immobilization and the associated clinical difficulties
- How the stresses and challenges of life distort social awareness and displace spontaneous social engagement behaviors with defensive reactions
Module 4: Applying the Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Settings
- Understanding auditory hypersensitivities
- State regulation as a core feature of psychiatric disorders
- Deconstructing features of autism and PTSD
- Strategies to explain disruption and repair of symbiotic regulation
- Identifying social cues that disrupt or repair defensive reaction
Learning that Fits YOUR Schedule:
- Over 7 hours of online video training on the Polyvagal Theory with the creator, Dr. Stephen Porges. .
- Online message boards to collaborate with other professionals also taking the course.
- Earn up to 8 CPD Hours — included in the price.
- Access to all materials online forever, and you can download all videos and materials to keep forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices.
Get Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges, Only Price $47
Tag: Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges Review. Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges download. Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory – Dr. Stephen Porges discount.