Purchase How to Buy, Grow and Sell Small Companies – Ryan Kulp - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: email@example.com to get more detail about the course
I've bought or sold 10+ small businesses — here's everything I know about how to do it profitably, with little or no money.
What You Will Learn
How to Source
Identifying the perfect business for your skill set is hard. I'll show you how to build, scale, and optimize deal flow to maximize options and not settle.
How to Negotiate
Finding a project is only half the battle — now you have to agree on a price. I'll share legal templates and email scripts to get the best deal.
How to Grow
You made a deal — congrats! Now you need to scale it to achieve a healthy return on your investment. I'll help you become a lean operator and build a 100 day marketing plan.
6 Modules Covering Every Step of the Acquisition Process
Analyze your skills, form a target acquisition (size, industry, etc), and learn to form a legal entity.
Build a pipeline of inbound, outbound, and referral deal flow. Includes email scripts, evaluation strategy, and financial markers.
3. Negotiation and diligence
Case studies of our own deals, financial forecast modeling templates, valuation strategies, diligence checklist, and $3,000 worth of legal templates.
4. Financing and closing
Techniques to fund and structure your deals for maximum returns, from tax strategy (taught by a CPA) to same-day asset transfer and investor management.
5. Relaunch and scale
Learn to operate a multi-company portfolio without losing sleep. Identify power users, build a go-to-market plan, file IP, and re-invest.
6. Exit strategy
Determine whether to flip or "hold forever" for optimal returns. Streamline operations to shift investments from active to passive. Increase the intrinsic value of your projects with competitive differentiation.
$3,000+ Bonus Content
Not a typo. We paid lawyers thousands of dollars to create contract templates for different deal structures. As a student, it's all yours.
Buy, sell, and swap acquisition tips with other course alumni who are serious about buying small companies.
Our commitment to excellence
The lectures you're about to review below are "living." Since debuting this course in July 2019 we've already developed partnerships with business brokers, serial entrepreneurs, and portfolio managers who are creating exclusive bonus content for students only.
Regardless of when you enroll, all students have unlimited, lifetime access to current and future materials for no additional cost. Students may also opt into our private community, Rainmaker Club.
In addition to free legal resources and spreadsheet models, throughout the course are discount links to some of the world's leading providers in back office services, design talent, and advanced learning resources.
Some students have rated it "Best Course Ever Taken"
This is an actual, unprompted screenshot from a Twitter conversation:
Module 1 – Getting Started
- Welcome to the Micro PE course!(1:21)
- [Case Study] Moving resources from areas of low yield to high yield(3:32)
- [Interview] Buying online businesses is the easiest path to entrepreneurship
- 4 reasons to buy vs build(12:39)
- How to choose a niche(6:39)
- Creating your investment thesis(3:17)
- Setting up an umbrella company (USA)(12:48)
- Setting up an umbrella company (AU)(4:55)
- Setting up an umbrella company (CA)(10:18)
- Setting up an umbrella company (other countries)
- Deal process overview(9:58)
- [Bonus] Industry reports
- Module 1: Quiz
Module 2 – Sourcing
- Dealflow pipeline tracker(3:30)
- Manual dealflow
- Automated dealflow(6:35)
- Lead outreach and followup(7:43)
- [Bonus] Email scripts for seller outreach
- Sourcing ecommerce stores on Shopify(63:37)
- Develop a reputation for speed(9:55)
- Identifying red flags(11:23)
- Module 2: Quiz
Module 3 – Negotiation and Diligence
- [Case Study] Negotiation teardown(11:15)
- How to value a small company(9:42)
- Quantitative deal analysis(10:21)
- Qualitative deal analysis(1:26)
- [Bonus] Deal analysis templates (software + ecommerce)
- [Bonus] Ecom vs SaaS vs Content Due Diligence(16:16)
- Diligence checklist
- How to value ecommerce apps: Part 1(12:52)
- How to value ecommerce apps: Part 2(23:40)
- Getting legal work done without lawyers(7:04)
- [Bonus] NDA, LOI, Asset Purchase, Phantom Stock, Equity Partner legal templates ($3k+ value)
- Module 3: Quiz
Module 4 – Financing and Closing
- Strategies to fund your deals(14:27)
- How to use financial leverage(5:13)
- [Bonus] Getting an SBA loan(26:51)
- Brokers, escrow, and trust(4:03)
- Setting up a support package
- [Bonus] Tax strategies for your new entity (USA)(23:59)
- Creating a day 0 roadmap
- [Bonus] Managing investor interest(5:25)
- Module 4: Quiz
Module 5 – Relaunch and Scale
- [Bonus] Portfolio conventions and organization(8:54)
- Create a customer soundboard(5:09)
- [Case Study] Identifying power users
- Relaunch Step 1: Makeover(11:38)
- Relaunch Step 2: Add value(10:04)
- Makeover quickstart
- Over-investing during relaunch(2:47)
- Relaunch Step 3: Go to market(6:03)
- Developing a 90 day marketing plan(38:12)
- Developer Talent: Introduction(5:36)
- Developer Talent: Terminology(27:05)
- Developer Talent: Writing a technical spec(34:26)
- Developer Talent: Data modeling(19:05)
- Developer Talent: ERD creation(9:00)
- [Bonus] Data modeling examples
- Developer Talent: Wireframing(44:26)
- Developer Talent: Hiring(23:52)
- Developer Talent: Pricing and negotiations(6:58)
- [Bonus] Anatomy of a patent filing(21:34)
- Developer Talent: Managing, scaling, retaining(30:00)
- Module 5: Quiz
Module 6 – Exit Strategy
- Deciding to hold or flip your asset(11:41)
- Growth Share Matrix
- Turning active investments into passive investments(6:48)
- 3 ways to fend off competition(2:37)
- [Exit Interview] – Niche content acquisition (DIY Beer Brewing)(47:27)
- [Exit Interview] – Acquiring 2 products in 60 days(19:00)
- [Bonus] Making your company sellable(7:49)
- [Bonus] 4 lessons from a sale gone bad(11:51)
- Module 6: Quiz
- Thank you + next steps(0:47)
Get How to Buy, Grow and Sell Small Companies – Ryan Kulp, Only Price $57
Tag: How to Buy, Grow and Sell Small Companies – Ryan Kulp Review. How to Buy, Grow and Sell Small Companies – Ryan Kulp download. How to Buy, Grow and Sell Small Companies – Ryan Kulp discount.