All the courses you buy, when you need them, Please inform and I will always resend the link to you. However, You should download early and conveniently study anytime, anywhere.
The 2012 Social Mood Conference
DVD and On-Demand Video Presentations
Get the latest developments in socionomic theory and application presented at the 2012 Socionomic Summit. With this 3-DVD set, you can watch at your convenience and at your own pace.
We bring the entire conference to you
In April 2012, Robert Prechter and a formidable group of academics and finance professionals gathered in Atlanta to share their latest findings in social mood research. Even more groundbreaking than the 2011 Summit, the second annual event did not disappoint.
You can now watch the entire event at your own pace, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Experience all 11 engaging speaker presentations and informative Q&A sessions with instant online access to the original visualfootage
Here's Who You'll See:
- Robert Prechter, author of the two-book set Socionomics, presented the just-released paper "Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and US Presidential Elections," one of the top ten most-downloaded papers on the site, SSRN.com.
- Terry Burnham, author of the acclaimed Mean Markets and Lizard Brains and former equity fund manager, spoke on "The Neural and Emotional Basis of Herding in Financial Markets."
- Managing Director of the MarketPsych Group and board-certified psychiatrist Richard Peterson presented on "Greed, Fear, and the Predictive Power of Financial Emotions."
- Macroeconomic researcher and strategist at Paineiras Investimentos Jose Carlos Carvalho offered insights in his presentation, "Brazil's Socionomics: From Basket-Case to Superstar."
- Leena Ilmola, senior researcher at the Advanced Systems Analysis program of International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in Vienna, presented on the qualitative "Social Mood Indicator" she and her Extreme Events team developed for the European Ministry of Defense.
- Financial services expert and 25-year market veteran Peter Atwater spoke about "Horizon Preference: How Changes in Social Mood Affect Decision Making."
- Plus, the Socionomics Institute's Matt Lampert, Euan Wilson and Mark Almand presented on various topics.
Get The 2012 Socionomics Summit – Robert Prechter, Only Price $37
Tag: The 2012 Socionomics Summit – Robert Prechter Review. The 2012 Socionomics Summit – Robert Prechter download. The 2012 Socionomics Summit – Robert Prechter discount.
Purchase The 2012 Socionomics Summit - discount, The 2012 Socionomics Summit - review, The 2012 Socionomics Summit - cheap price, The 2012 Socionomics Summit - download, The 2012 Socionomics Summit - no ads,