Purchase Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
- Hands-on exploration of the latest equipment options
- Key considerations for device selection
- Evaluation of posture, asymmetries, and dimensions
- Problem-solving for difficult cases or presentations
- Writing effective letters of medical justification
- Functional uses for pressure mapping
- Creative and cost-effective ideas for adapting poor-fitting wheelchairs
There are few courses available addressing the important topic of wheelchair seating and positioning.
- Get funding approval for equipment needed
- Learn advanced problem-solving skills for even your most challenging clients
- Hands-on learning opportunities with actual wheelchairs and positioning devices
- Leave with new abilities to assess for client comfort and safety
- Evaluate successful letters explaining medical justification
- New strategies for pressure mapping resources will be provided
This one-day course will provide you with the latest tools to increase confidence and proficiency when it comes to proper wheelchair fit, repairs, and support!
- Ability to ambulate and perform functional ADLs
- Ability to transfer
- History (including prior equipment and skin integrity issues)
- At rest
- During activity
- Seated measurements
- Posture assessment such as scoliosis, pelvic obliquity
- Determining appropriate size of wheelchair and seating system
- ROM measurements
- Goniometric measurements to validate need and necessary accommodations
- Mat assessment for posture/fixed deformities
- Point of access assessment
- How the individual will drive the w/c (joystick, head control…)
- Ability to self-propel considerations
- Lightweight wheelchair and accessories to self-propel
- Adjustable axles to properly configure chair
Utilizing Pressure Mapping
- Documentation purposes
- Justification for more expensive pressure-relieving cushion or seating system
- Educational purposes
- Patient and family education/training
- Determining appropriate cushions
- Where adequate pressure relief is found
- Evaluating pressure relief results
Adapting a Poorly Fitting Wheelchair: Problem-Solving Solutions
- Identification of positioning issues in existing equipment
- Solutions to adapt the equipment to improve positioning and function
- Analyzing poor postures and determining causes as well as steps to rectify the issue
Types of Manual Wheelchairs and Appropriate Users
- Adult – rigid, folding, standard, lightweight
- Pediatric – rigid, folding, Early Intervention (strollers)
- Tilt in Space
Types of Power Wheelchairs
- Front wheel drive
- Mid wheel drive
- Rear wheel drive
- Programmable electronics
Seat Backs: Types and Indications
- Curved with lateral support
- Custom with trunk laterals
Seat Cushions: Types and Indications
- Standard or basic foam
- Pressure relieving
- Custom molded
Head and Cervical Supports: Types and Indications
- Basic curved
- Contoured with posterior and lateral support
- Current equipment will be available to examine/trial
Transportation in a Motor Vehicle
- Frames and seating systems that have been crash tested
- WC19 transit approved
Writing an Effective Letter of Medical Justification
- Information that must be included
- Tips to streamline
- Letter examples and case studies
- Explain the different types of wheelchairs and who they are appropriate for.
- Distinguish which types of wheelchairs and seating systems insurances will fund.
- Determine how to measure someone for an appropriate wheelchair fit.
- Demonstrate how to write an effective letter of medical justification.
- Analyze real patient problems to guide the selection process for seating solutions.
- Differentiate between the various wheelchair cushions available for pressure relief purposes.
- Evaluate actual equipment types, wheelchairs, cushions and positioning aids.
Tag: Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns Review. Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns download. Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns discount.
Let's purchase Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - discount, Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - review, Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - cheap price, Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - download, Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect